Attention Church Clerks, Secretaries, and/or Pastors:
It’s time to complete the 2018 Annual Church Reports! Thank you in advance for noting all ACR due dates and requests regarding the process—we appreciate your time and efforts. Whether you are using the paper method or online method of completing your church’s ACR the due date is October 1, 2018.
ACR Packets were mailed out the end of July. If you have not received your church’s ACR packet please contact Kim at the Missions Center as soon as possible – 229-985-1168.
ACR Packets included the following items (please note, the links below are not interactive forms – they are for print only):
- Cover Letter – your SB ID# and username/password for the online process are at the top of the cover letter. If you misplaced your letter, contact Kim at the Missions Center for your ID#, username, and password.
- 2018 Annual Church Report Form– instructions are on the back of the form and your SB ID# is at the top of the cover letter.
- 2018-2019 Church Leadership Profile– packet included a current list of leadership. Click the link here for a blank form.
- 2018 Church Associational Information Form
- Return Envelope – NOTE: Even if you choose to use the online method of completing the ACR and Leadership Profile, we still need you to send us the completed 2018 Church Associational Information Form.
Important Note: For those who use the paper method of completing your church’s ACR – please return all paper forms to the Association no later than October 1, 2018. If you use the online method, don’t forget to return the Church Associational Information Form to the Association by October 1, 2018 and please let us know you have completed the online process.
Online ACR Method – igo.baptist.org (user name and password are on your cover letter)
- iGO How To Guide for Churches
- Be sure to save the ACR and print a copy for your records once completed.
- Contact the Associational Office either by phone or email to let us know you have completed the online process.
- The Church Associational Information Form is NOT available online and will have to be completed on paper and returned to our office via mail or scan and email.
ACR Paper Method:
- Use dark colored ink to fill out the form. Leave boxes blank if not applicable.
- Return the completed ACR Form; Leadership Profile; and Church Associational Information Form to the Association Office (be sure to make a copy for your records). You can also scan and email the completed forms or drop them off at the office during business hours, Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Contact our Ministry Assistant, Kim Hancock, if you have any questions – 229-985-1168! Thank you – we appreciate all you do!